Wednesday, March 2, 2011

words

This is my very first post on my very first blog created today. Not sure what exactly needs to be said here but I am going to share my thoughts on something very dear to me. As a creative being, inspiration is the most important catalyst of my sphere. I feed off it and on this journey not only will I share what inspires me but would love to learn what inspires all of you. By sharing ideas and stories helps sharpen the most important tool that is gifted to me in this creative process, that of Perception.

2 comments:

Sid said...

Dear Taz.. what a wonderful idea to start a blog. I myself have one and have found that in the midst of chaos, my inspiration has often times come from writing, volunteering and helping others more vulnerable than us. Inspiration is a self driven phenomenon, to which many succumb but many stray afar in the fear of losing hope and never succeeding. I have often times found inspiration when you do not really look for it and least expect it. Whether it be in the laughter of a child suffering from a deathly disease, or whether it be a mother who works night and day to provide for her family. So those are my thoughts.. I could write forever.. but for now.. this shall do :) Good to see you here ! Keep posting.

Marianne Winnœss said...

Hello Taz!

Thanks for inviting me to your inspiration blog - very nice idea, hope it will grow and develop and become a beautiful collection of thoughts and inspiration from around the world.

On the top of my head - I'll say people inspire me. I'm living in Florida at the moment and I love observing people on the street ... Sometimes catching a glimpse of intense communication between two people, sometimes seeing people do unexpected things (like talking loud to themselves, testing out some dance moves forgetting they're in a busy shopping street, walking around only in their tightest swimming shorts trying to pull girls ...) Good or bad - always fascinating and inspiring wherever you are, especially when noticing the differences between your own culture and the appearing culture where you happen to be.

Keep it up, I'll keep an eye :-)